Recent content by ACNRS

1. ACNRS

LOST Garmin Oregon 600

My dad lost his oregon 600 over the weekend somewhere on mt keira in wollongong. if you have found it or seen it please let me know. cheers
  2. ACNRS

2011 onwards boxxers

bump! let me know what you have
  3. ACNRS

2011 onwards boxxers

Item: any boxxers from 2011 plus Location: aus wide, will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: im looking for any boxxer from 2011 onwards. wc, team, race whatever, just let me know what you have and ill see what i think, cheers!
  4. ACNRS

NSW sold

Item: Giant TCR Advanced Location: wollongong - will post at buyers expense Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: no longer used Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Up for sale is my TCR Advanced, selling due to lack of use, bike has never been raced and kept in...
  5. ACNRS

Giant glory 2013 iscg old or iscg05

fairly sure they are iscg old
  6. ACNRS

wanted: cape to cape entry

hey guys, looking for a cape to cape entry if anyone has one
  7. ACNRS

Giant Trance going super cheap SOLD

Item: Giant Trance Location: Wollongong, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent, barley been ridden! Reason for selling: Selling for a mate who moved overseas Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Contact me (cam) if you have any questions or for a quote...
  8. ACNRS

Yeti ASR5 Full Carbon --- SOLD ---

bump, needs to go!!
  9. ACNRS

Yeti ASR5 Full Carbon --- SOLD ---

Item: Yeti ASR5 Full Carbon Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Excellent condition, maintained well Reason for selling: New Bike! Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Bike has been looked after well and will have it serviced before the sale. if you have any questions...
  10. ACNRS

Giant XTC Composite - SOLD

Item: 2012 Giant XTC Composite Location: Wollongong Item Condition: used, general wear but good overall Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: SOLD This Bike was owned by my dad, he mainly used it for commuting to and from work as he has another bike that...
  11. ACNRS

Fork advice

get it serviced, no fork is going to perform well if it is not looked after and serviced when needed. If air is leaking from the negative there is a high chance that one of the internal seals is damaged and may need replacement as well as dust seal and an full oil change. Makes a huge difference...
  12. ACNRS

Can I combine parts from Fox 100 and 120 forks?

if your goign to take the lowers off you might as well change the oil.. forks will run better and no harm in fresh oil and doesnt make it much messier
  13. ACNRS

yea pretty much!
  14. ACNRS

it is certainly possible to do the swap exactly as you have said, and what merc said is true but i have run 100mm fox for at 120mm and had no trouble from it. it is possible to have a 120mm travel RL qr fork but you must not change the spring damper (LH side damper) as that controls the height...
  15. ACNRS

Wanted: 6' Travel trail bike

Item: 6' travel trail bike, somthing fairly light (sub 12kg), Large Location: preferably illawarra/sydney areas but happy to consider all others Price range/Willing to Pay: around $3000 Extra Info: been looking at Blur LTc and Ibis Mojo