Recent content by Ackland

1. Ackland

beautiful bikes - post them here

No kink shaming but we clearly have very differing definitions of "beautiful"
  2. Ackland

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

Don't you have some bearings to repack?
  3. Ackland

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

so gosh damn ugly though
  4. Ackland

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Dentists can feel the difference through their saddle rails
  5. Ackland

Deviate Highlander - more common around here than a Farkin Banshee

I think it loses 10% twang per can.... after 10 cans it's just Northern Irish Slang left....
  6. Ackland

Deviate Highlander - more common around here than a Farkin Banshee

For anyone who hasn't met @ozzybmx, he's putting on an accent in this vid... He's usually not that coherent :rolleyes:
  7. Ackland

The cooking thread

Where did you source your plants?
  8. Ackland

Derby in Tassi

Not sure $1M would "set you up for life" these days...
  9. Ackland

Derby in Tassi

I think you made the right call on holiday house location @ozzybmx
  10. Ackland

Derby in Tassi

Not sure a distillery/brewery fills the same service requirements of a good cafe. Not all rosy in Derby of late from what I hear on the grapevine
  11. Ackland

Newly Released Bikes General

I assume that the voice over was generated by passing the original script several times through Google translate through several languages, then using a terrible text to voice
  12. Ackland

Please.. watch the video https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1655770387/motion-the-ultralight-and-durable-carbon-fiber-bike/?ref=kicktraq
  13. Ackland

I didn't own one but rode an Original Air9. The OG was stiffer. I preferred it as a short course rig but the RDO has been nice for marathon riding. From all reports the boost RDO was just god awful. I have refused purely based on the Bio30 being shite (same for the new SIR)
  14. Ackland

At "Peak Niner" I had 4 of them. Now only have one and not looking at getting another. Though I would take back my Jet9 RDO
  15. Ackland

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Yeah we got a batch of 5 frames from Waltly landed for around $500AUD at the time