Confessions from the fuckwits

cammas

Seamstress
Been working on the front fence over the past week or so and spent about 10 minutes tonight trying to to find my Allen key socket to drive in a screw. I wondering where it was?
IMG_8608.jpeg

I was meant to do the whole thing over Christmas week but was knocked down with Covid, so I’m blaming that on why I couldn’t see it. So now doing bits and pieces after work and on the weekend

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I was in a bit if a rush when I checked out of my last accommodation. I was transferring between towns by bus and really needed to make those bus times. I'd rushed from the snow to the pension, jammed my shit in the bag, and zipped off wearing my snow gear...just discovered I left my shoes at the previous place! I'm about to move to another town that is a bit closer so some time in the next couple of days I'll sacrifice a few hours on snow and retrieve my shoes before I leave the region for about a year.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Well I was in a bit if a rush when I checked out of my last accommodation. I was transferring between towns by bus and really needed to make those bus times. I'd rushed from the snow to the pension, jammed my shit in the bag, and zipped off wearing my snow gear...just discovered I left my shoes at the previous place! I'm about to move to another town that is a bit closer so some time in the next couple of days I'll sacrifice a few hours on snow and retrieve my shoes before I leave the region for about a year.
Is your phone repeatedly auto-correcting 'onsen' to 'pension' @pink poodle? Some of your recent posts have had me befuddled...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
FMD, I wanted my dropper housing about 4-5cm shorter as it touched the stanchion on my dual crown fork when turning right. Thought, I've just crowed about not looking at this post in 3500km, maybe I'll inspect the post mechanism and throw a new cable on.
Popped it out, cut the nubbin off and pulled the outer out... thinking its internally tubed the whole way.

dfghdhdf.jpg

cammas

Seamstress
Was cleaning up in and around garage after cutting the timber for the front fence as sawdust gets everywhere. I’m not one for sweeping so I bust out the cordless blower/vac, this will get this shit done.

Start out the front of the garage, fuck yeah this is getting this place spotless. So I work my way from one side to the other cleaning up some other crap along the way, it’s looking really good as I get to the end then I turn around to start on the inside of the garage.

WTF where did all this crap from?

It was spotless but now there’s shit everywhere again, a bit of a scratch of the head then I check something :oops:

Mmm…. last time I used it, the previous weekend, I emptied the bag but this dickhead didn’t do it back up again, did I. Do the zip up and start it all over again then the battery went flat:rolleyes: fuck, okay I put it on charge, about an hour later I did all over again this time it stayed in the bag and then it was finally clean.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Was cleaning up in and around garage after cutting the timber for the front fence as sawdust gets everywhere. I’m not one for sweeping so I bust out the cordless blower/vac, this will get this shit done.

Start out the front of the garage, fuck yeah this is getting this place spotless. So I work my way from one side to the other cleaning up some other crap along the way, it’s looking really good as I get to the end then I turn around to start on the inside of the garage.

WTF where did all this crap from?

It was spotless but now there’s shit everywhere again, a bit of a scratch of the head then I check something :oops:

Mmm…. last time I used it, the previous weekend, I emptied the bag but this dickhead didn’t do it back up again, did I. Do the zip up and start it all over again then the battery went flat:rolleyes: fuck, okay I put it on charge, about an hour later I did all over again this time it stayed in the bag and then it was finally clean.
Practice makes perfect.