All Mountain Tyres

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Worth noting that they tested the Mazza Enduro which is almost as heavy as the 2ply.
The Enduro is the 2-ply. The other is the regular TNT.

The new Mazza race is not available yet, its Graphene/Silica compound.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Not sure how much traction I'll get on here, but I find the Bontrager SE6(f)/SE4(r) combo works well over here - similar to a DHF/Aggressor combo. Does pretty well on anything but deep pea gravel

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Get stiffer casings they said. Itll be great they said…

Just threw a Magic Mary / Hans super gravity combo on the bike ready for derby. Fark me though… did not like fitting onto the rims. Much struggle with the MM, then realised stans race doesn’t like to be injected (ugh). One side off and back on again. At least it seated easily with the track pump.
Even more struggles with HD though. What a ****** of a thing. Struggle street getting it on without sloshing sealant everywhere. Then I couldn’t get it to seat for love or money. Considered buying a compressor just for this one tyre. Then threw a tube in it (with much struggle again) in the hopes I can get one side off tomorrow and get it to seat tubeless.

(Poor office worker hands are wrecked! Lol)

Jabubu

let you google that for me
It's a mystery to me why Conti don't make Enduro Supersoft and an Enduro Endurance combinations.

And yes I'm probably going to read up and ask about pretty much every tyre brand on the planet (bar Bontrager, fuck those guys).

New 'shortlist' (front and rear respectively) -

Continental Kryptotal Enduro Soft Fr + Kryptotal Enduro Soft Re
Vittoria Mazza Enduro + Martello Enduro
Maxxis DHF Exo+ Maxxgrip + DHR II DD MaxxTerra
Schwalbe Hans Dampf SuperTrail Soft + Hans Dampf SuperGravity Soft
Specialized Butcher Grid Trail T9 + Eliminator Grid Gravity T7/T9

Minlak

custom titis
It's a mystery to me why Conti don't make Enduro Supersoft and an Enduro Endurance combinations.

And yes I'm probably going to read up and ask about pretty much every tyre brand on the planet (bar Bontrager, fuck those guys).

New 'shortlist' (front and rear respectively) -

Continental Kryptotal Enduro Soft Fr + Kryptotal Enduro Soft Re
Vittoria Mazza Enduro + Martello Enduro
Maxxis DHF Exo+ Maxxgrip + DHR II DD MaxxTerra
Schwalbe Hans Dampf SuperTrail Soft + Hans Dampf SuperGravity Soft
Specialized Butcher Grid Trail T9 + Eliminator Grid Gravity T7/T9
By the time you decide we will all be on flying bikes and not even need tyres