All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm not that old...
PM on a SS, how's that work ?

You need to ride up a hill and its good to have a bit of cadence, if you are riding to power on a SS, how do you make it easier other than slow down which on a SS means slower cadence ? Stop pedalling altogether, walk the hill, activate small concealed frame motor :oops:

Ackland

chats d'élevage
PM on a SS, how's that work ?

You need to ride up a hill and its good to have a bit of cadence, if you are riding to power on a SS, how do you make it easier other than slow down which on a SS means slower cadence ? Stop pedalling altogether, walk the hill, activate small concealed frame motor :oops:
I've run a pm since..... 2015.

Finally replacing the stages that @Nambra fixed

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bought one of these rims for an extra rear wheel for my Ripmo https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...o.order_list.order_list_main.5.20c41802jvbGNz

Bullshit light, built up really nice. Over 300g lighter than the current DT EX511/350 wheel. Cripes :oops:
I was tempted for the Ripley when I had it but ended up going for the 380g option which still built up to a stupid-light wheel anyway. Held up just fine while I had the bike, not sure how it's doing now - @rtd ?

Seems like playing with fire for a longer travel bike like a Ripmo though.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was tempted for the Ripley when I had it but ended up going for the 380g option which still built up to a stupid-light wheel anyway. Held up just fine while I had the bike, not sure how it's doing now - @rtd ?

Seems like playing with fire for a longer travel bike like a Ripmo though.
Actually ended up getting the 335g version. But yeah, will see how it goes…

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any hub recommendations from Ali?
DT Swiss 350 or Hope Pro 4 equivalent

Chasing Boost/6 Bolt/HG in 28 or 32 hole

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Anyone bought brake pads off Ali? Recipe for disaster or ok?

Sure have, and they're pretty good...

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Sure have, and they're pretty good...
Cheers. For the price might be worth a crack and test them on the street before dropping into some gnar! :D

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again