The QUICK question thread.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep I did and they replied real quick. They were genuinely sorry it happened and mystified. Happy to send me a new set but I pay postage which is fair enough. Only bummer is the shipping is $45 US. Still worth it but shipping from the States is fucknuckled at the moment.

Shipping from most places is currently fucked...my nw snowboard is coming from the UK. Postage was £56! It's still cheaper than getting the board here, if I could even find it in my desired size.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Has anyone used the nuke proof brake pads (specifically for me - sintered Shimano xt compatible)? They seem a much good bargain.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Get on it..? You mean become a consumer? Am I really ready for that???
Yes sir. Wait till you start getting some suggested products in your AliExpress promotional emails that just may not fit in with your lifestyle.

Think of how you are helping China to become a bigger superpower by the purchase of one brake pad at a time.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yes sir. Wait till you start getting some suggested products in your AliExpress promotional emails that just may not fit in with your lifestyle.

Think of how you are helping China to become a bigger superpower by the purchase of one brake pad at a time.
MAKE AUSTRALIAN FRICTION MATERIALS GREAT AGAIN!

With our proprietary Spinifex and oyster-shell based friction materials, high-temp Blue-Ring Octopus venom bonding compound, and "Boomerang" backing plates for improved rotor-level aerodynamics - you'll stop faster than ever and support hard-working Aussie battlers while you do it!

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

With out proprietary Spinifex and oyster-shell based friction materials, high-temp Blue-Ring Octopus venom bonding compound, and "Boomerang" backing plates for improved rotor-level aerodynamics - you'll stop faster than ever and support hard-working Aussie battlers while you do it!
Sir, I wish to buy your rock.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

With our proprietary Spinifex and oyster-shell based friction materials, high-temp Blue-Ring Octopus venom bonding compound, and "Boomerang" backing plates for improved rotor-level aerodynamics - you'll stop faster than ever and support hard-working Aussie battlers while you do it!
A size 9 shoved on the back wheel is also the Flintstones option.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I want to ditch shimano brakes but my dropper lever and shifter are Ispec. Is there a cheaper adapter than problem solvers, wolf tooth etc.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure if still current. @Spanky_Ham

A veterinarian will need to collect a sample to be sent for testing. To arrange for a frog to receive a chytrid test you must contact the WIRES Welfare Coordinator, Zoe Harrison via (02) 89773 384 or zoe.harrison@wires.org.au.

A swab will need to be taken from the frog by a veterinarian and the sample sent to Cesar Australia, a laboratory in Victoria. A dry swab of the skin should be taken. The lab responsible for the testing recommends medi wire MW100 or similar fine tip plastic shaft dry swabs. The veterinary clinic will need to take one swab each frog. The swab should be rolled on the skin 40 times - 5 on the dorsal surface, 5 on the ventral surface, 5 on each lateral surface and 5 on each leg.

Your vet can then send the swabs to Cesar Australia (Level 1, 95 Albert Street Brunswick, Victoria, 3056 Australia). They should include an accompanying letter/spreadsheet with sample details. This should include the WIRES callsheet number, species, location and circumstances found.

If an animal tests positive for chytrid, your vet will prescribe the appropriate course of treatment

Last edited:

safreek

No idea from that shot. It all looks very tall to me. :)
It looks weird all up, just looking for confirmation of fork looks fucked or not.
Due to everyone being hold outs with cheap forks I'm having to look at options. Take forks, part out the rest, come out square financially.
Feeling a bit of a flogger for selling some tapered forks a couple months ago

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It looks weird all up, just looking for confirmation of fork looks fucked or not.
Due to everyone being hold outs with cheap forks I'm having to look at options. Take forks, part out the rest, come out square financially.
Feeling a bit of a flogger for selling some tapered forks a couple months ago
I think old DJ bikes are a place to harvest 1 1/8" forks. They come up really cheap at times. Transplant it all onto the frame of your choice and done.