The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Watch out for this corrupt, illegal LNP bullshit in your own federal electorate for the Federal Election 2022. LNP signs made to look like Australian Electoral Commission signs. They admitted in Court that was the intention.
VOTE THESE COCKROACHES OUT on May 21st, 2022.
#lnpLIES
#ScrotuMo
#LNPcorruptionparty
#LNPhatesICAC
#LNPshitstains
#LNPGTFO
#AFUMA (another fucking useless morrison announcement)

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Sorry if I’m missing something here, but do you think that there’s a positive side to populism?
Listening to people's desires? The problem then comes from pretending that they can be met without a cost.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

It's only the LIBERAL politicians that are saying voters don't care about a proper Federal ICAC.

The liberal politicians are like foxes saying that the hens don't care about a secure enclosure to keep the foxes from killing them.
F**king Idiotic channel 9 'news' fanboy bullshit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But corruption doesn't hurt anyone...it's how things get done. Otherwise we'd be stuck listening to the politicians all the time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think that's the most stupid thing I've read today.
But you know it's true...could you imagine how much slower our nation would advance if there was another bureaucratic agency restraining the hands of our business leaders and politicians??? Why look a NSW! It's practically the dark ages thanks to ICAC.

I get that he enjoys stirring and baiting people. it doesn't make what he posted any less sad.
Or any less true. A little corruption goes a long way! Don't worry, it will eventually tricky down to you and I! Remember the national anthem...advance Australia fair. It will trickle down and all be fair.

ForkinGreat

(via VanBadham)
Today, Scott Morrison had media conference at a WA shipyard owned by Austal. Austal is the company that’s recently been accused of ripping off the temporary foreign labour force they shipped in from the Philippines for $200,000 in unpaid wages.
I guess they thought they could get away with it.
The ETU have fought hard to get those workers their money - but they were even made to FoI the Fair Work Ombudsman’s decision just to find out if they’d been successful or not.
An ETU rep has said: “When we tried to shop the story around to media outlets the other week, not one would touch it.”
THIS is just another episode in the REAL STORY of this election: Scott Morrison and the Liberals posing for photo ops, promoting companies that screw their workforce. Last week it was Morrison posing for Rheem - who’ve just scrap-heaped a third of their workforce and will be offshoring their jobs to Vietnam.
Morrison hides his contempt for Australian jobs in plain sight. He just expects you to be blinded to it by him dancing around in a bit of high-viz.