Newly Released Bikes General

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Could be a gearbox ;) lol
Haha, true.

It'd be just like transition to troll everyone like that. Especially with the comments of everyone losing their shit over it appearing to be an e.

In the teaser at the start they are fairly snigging along up the hill though...

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Haha, true.

It'd be just like transition to troll everyone like that. Especially with the comments of everyone losing their shit over it appearing to be an e.

In the teaser at the start they are fairly snigging along up the hill though...
I'd say it was an Ebike, if it was my guess.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
It's funny, in a way, how some bike companies go to great lengths in their marketing to show how they are different. But in the end, they're not so much.
Ebikes are the SUVs of the car world 20 years ago. Consumers wanted them, so every manufacturer needed one - even ones that an SUV might be the complete antithesis to (cough Porsche cough).

I can't wait for the Evil one personally, packaging a motor in with their link driven design will make the ugliest bike ever.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ebikes are the SUVs of the car world 20 years ago. Consumers wanted them, so every manufacturer needed one - even ones that an SUV might be the complete antithesis to (cough Porsche cough).

I can't wait for the Evil one personally, packaging a motor in with their link driven design will make the ugliest bike ever.

I saw a few Lamborghini SUVs while in Canada.

Saw a Porsche one drive down my street this morning.

They look stupid. Oh wait... I see your analogy.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
For those that feel like pouring mineral turps in their eyes to remove the image....