Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
If you see a problem, fix it.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Its stupid anyway - The aggressor always feels like they were doing nothing wrong anyway - Not like a lecture will change their mind.

'Oh sorry I didn't realise you telling me to go away meant you wanted me to go away"

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
If you see a problem, fix it.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
That won't fix shit. They need a proper ethics and conduct committe and clean house, ie withdraw pre-selection and report offenders to police.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LTIAA (Little-Thing-I'm-Ambivilent-About) - I ordered a new steerer nut/top cap kit from OneUp (international) on May 28th, and it's still "In Transit". I only ordered it for some red-anno matchy-matchy, so not actually "required" as such, but:

LTIH - sending me an e-mail requesting a review. F-off you chunts and stop reminding me how shit your freight is!

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
When I ordered from one up pre-covid the postage was possibly the slowest I've ever experienced. Nice product though.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
5 minute job to stitch that buckle back down @nzhumpy! Get some nylon thread and keep 'em going.
Looks like he is going to want some high breaking strain braid...

I feel you humpy! No idea where mine came from...just boom! Suddenly I'm a little squishy.

Editor Brian Park claims "it will take PB to the next level". Usually translates to payout for founders and paywall to pay for the pay out. Doesn't usually result in improved product. No real loss for me as I really only look at the Buy and Sell.

I haven't indulged in much pink bike since the original crew were pumping out their short riding edits to promote the site.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Late? Loudly? Fuck...or isn't even midnight! I'm loud and I haven't even got any ice. But I did also just get home.
It’s late when you keep normal hours… Do you have bad heavy metal going when you know your neighbours are trying to sleep?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Used Transdirect to get the Nic frame down to me from the distro in Qld. Have used them before, pretty easy to deal with and rates are decent for quality carriers. Anyway, nominate a commercial pickup, but now a week later they've sent me an invoice for a $95 surcharge because the "carrier deemed the pickup address was residential not commercial".

Okay, sent them the invoice and website as evidence that the address is the registered business address of the distro and therefore a commercial pickup.

"Oh no, you need to provide evidence that it is commercial zoned".

Get fucked.