Newly Released Bikes General

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Think you're probably right. Really carving the flow trails with the 130, and probably stopping me from doing anything too reckless while I readjust to hardtails.
If you want to try 140 -160 give me a shout you can borrow the Durolux and just remove some spacers (5 min job)

Litenbror

Eats Squid
They're only SLX I borrowed off my wife's bike, so probably not a fair trade haha.

You don't like the Cura? I heard they were really good.
Nah love them and have them on the Waltly which gets 99% of my attention. Since the Prime is getting no love I'm looking at moving it on and most plebs would prefer Shimano or SRAM. That said I agree SLX probably isn't a fair trade but we could probably discuss $$ my way if you were interested in them.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
If you want to try 140 -160 give me a shout you can borrow the Durolux and just remove some spacers (5 min job)
Thanks for the offer, although I could just switch the Mezzer on there so I'm probably sorted for a tester.

Nah love them and have them on the Waltly which gets 99% of my attention. Since the Prime is getting no love I'm looking at moving it on and most plebs would prefer Shimano or SRAM. That said I agree SLX probably isn't a fair trade but we could probably discuss $$ my way if you were interested in them.
Sounds appealing if the SLX are useful to you. Let's work something out.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end

New Scale coming. I really want it to have a hidden shock like Bold frames. Apparently information will be released in the next 24-48 hours and it'll be raced in Leogang this weekend.

*Oooops meant Spark

Last edited:

Scotty675

Cable thief
I was going to link this bike but way to late. I like the way XC is going. I’d buy an ally frame for sure. Only downer is internal routing

Alexxx

Likes Dirt
I've been a big fan of the Spark since I got one in 2018, hopefully the new cable routing doesn't limit how far you can turn the handlebars

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There's so much I like about that frame. Both Scott and Bold versions.

Interestingly, I find the front triangle shape is similar to a Scott Genius LT I used to own (pull shock version).

My Spark was also rocketship fast. Lots of time for them.