What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Noice. Mine's setup SS and slammed, would be interested how it rides as a normal-ish bike with gears & seatpost.

spikenet

Likes Dirt
Noice. Mine's setup SS and slammed, would be interested how it rides as a normal-ish bike with gears & seatpost.
I've got a 5k commute with a skate park in the middle, figured this is the best compromise for fun street but still cover some distance.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Slowest ever ! Tracking number supplied over 3 weeks ago, ordered on the 15th July... arrived today. took nearly a week to pack.

Slime yellow SLIK Graphics Next SL Crankskins, feel nice and thick, went on 100% with the heat gun.

Hanging in my new alarmed bike dungeon with the other 17 bikes.

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck this wind! Conducted an epic bike wash this morning, including polish. Then decided I didn't want a 7km climb into the wind.

DSC_2143~3.jpg

DSC_2148~2.jpg

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Not mine, but threw the young bloke's in the back and for his first ever race. Vic interschools at the Youies. Solid mid pack finish. Not bad when he's racing a bunch of other 10 yos clipped into carbon SWorks race hardtails. Then got home and ripped the training wheels off the daughter's bike, because, "if I race with training wheels on, I'll kill myself, dad!" about 10 minutes later she's ripping skids in the court bowl.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Finally able to go out for a run now the rim's been swapped out and new forks are on. Set sag, fiddled with compression clickers and rebound then straight up to loftus for a few hours. Pretty fun ride. New 2.4 3C HR2 for the front, put the old 2.3 HR2 on the back.

Only drama was my forks haven't been lowered. I didn't think to check before riding, but they are still definitely at 170mm. So back to the bikeshop I go, almost a month after I ordered forks (two weeks to get forks, one week and abit to fix wheel, first ride today). Paid to have them lowered too, and they had to go to fox for a warranty on something seized internally, hence why they took so long for me to get a hold of. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finally able to go out for a run now the rim's been swapped out and new forks are on. Set sag, fiddled with compression clickers and rebound then straight up to loftus for a few hours. Pretty fun ride. New 2.4 3C HR2 for the front, put the old 2.3 HR2 on the back.

Only drama was my forks haven't been lowered. I didn't think to check before riding, but they are still definitely at 170mm. So back to the bikeshop I go, almost a month after I ordered forks (two weeks to get forks, one week and abit to fix wheel, first ride today). Paid to have them lowered too, and they had to go to fox for a warranty on something seized internally, hence why they took so long for me to get a hold of. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Your arse must be pretty sore from all that reaming!

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
Finished putting it together and took it for its first run. Early indications are that I'll love it forever. A few tweaks needed though to dial it in.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
That looks nice!

I'd like to get a hardtail again, but I'd need to drop a shitload of weight first. I like the idea of them, but I've been spoiled by the squish.