Tromp family mystery....

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Not really following, but yeah pretty strange. I'm sure not everything is being said in the media about the full story....

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That sort of paranoid based behaviour normally doesn't materialise out of nowhere. The whole family seem to have done some pretty weird stuff over the journey.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Been loosely following on the radio news on the morning commute, weird as fuck, it's like they've got their own personal, little Jonestown thing going on.

#knucklesisachunt

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I think they should look at whichever family member suggested they holiday without their phones.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I think they should look at whichever family member suggested they holiday without their phones.
And credit cards and cash and any fucking thing else common sense would suggest being a good idea...

#knucklesisachunt

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but....
these two covers look to be hiding something.

stirk

Burner
24 hours without Facebook causes a huge amount of stress withdrawal anxiety, enough stress to hospitalise even.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but....
these two covers look to be hiding something.
They aren't doing a particularly good job at hiding the way they are looking at the girl in the forefront's arse! Dirty old perverts.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Each year, one in five Australians will suffer from a form of mental illness. Mental illness can be contagious in a family setting.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Each year, one in five Australians will suffer from a form of mental illness. Mental illness can be contagious in a family setting.
however, it seems rare for it to work out like this.

On the radio the copper who was interviewed says he has never had a case like this one in 30 years of been a copper.

Very curious, and I don't often take interest in these sorts of things, but just what to heck is going on er I would like to know.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
that would be a real downer if it were drugs.

would be more interesting if the family claimed they were abducted by aliens and are now getting spied on by men in black.