The Ctrl-V thread

adman

Likes Dirt
IT happens.. My live are really now

yorkshire will move to Edimburgh to be convoyed later by Norwegian sea, and I will need your help to bounce France in Eng. Barents is moving to Norway with ska support. Will see.

the Kingdom

^ From my game of online diplomacy ^

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Lachlan Maver Yo Mammas so fat, according to einsteins theory of general relativity, she actually appears skinnier due to the light bending around her due to her large mass causing a valley in the fabric of space and time, Bitches!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
"Spain's Joaquim Rodriguez celebrates on the finish line as he wins ahead of Spain's Alberto Contador the 210.5 km 12th stage of the 2010 Tour de France cycling race run between Bourg-de-Peage and Mende, France, on July 16, 2010. (PASCAL PAVANI/AFP/Getty Images)"

Checking out Le Tour photos.

indica

Serial flasher
[video=youtube;dw88aLHYdxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw88aLHYdxg&feature=related[/video]

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At an October 2009 meeting in the Victorian town of Beaufort, Abbott was reported to have said: "The argument (on climate change) is absolute crap... However, the politics of this are tough for us. 80% of people believe climate change is a real and present danger".[80] On 1 December 2009, when questioned about that statement, he said he had used "a bit of hyperbole" at that meeting rather than it being his "considered position".[81]

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical

"Weighing a whopping one tonne, this giant lamington contains 230 litres of water, 200 litres of eggs, 535 kilos of sponge mix, 75 kilos of lamington mix and 68 kilos of shaved coconut"