Superheroes Day

scblack

Leucocholic
OK, here's the story. My office is moving on weekend of 28th August, two blocks down the road. Boohoo.

On the 26th August we are having a Superheroes Day. Everyone must attend the office dressed as a superhero. And we must address each other as our Superhero names - I love that one, I'll be in a meeting about budgets or something, and will state: " I agree with The Flash, lets go with the first option."

I do not own any Superhero clothing, surprisingly enough. Who to go as? And where to get a suit? I work in Circular Quay, live in Baulkham Hills, Sydney.

Anyone got some help please?

I considered being the Invisible Man and just not turn up, but that idea was kyboshed.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
wearing your normal work attire but with shirt unbuttoned and a superman t-shirt underneath does not make you Clark Kent either!

I reckon go all out, grab a bike, set fire to yer head and call yourself ghost-rider!

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
You could go as Clark Kent... <<EDIT: DAMN YOU POSM>>>>

Or the invisible man would work, if you could hide some kind of pre-recorded audio device at various locations in the office, and turn them on at random intervals remotely from your desk.n

"Hey look everyone, Spiderman's swinging off the opera house again".

Last edited:

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anything requiring the wearing of lycra should not be considered.
I think you're a little confused...

If you cut them at the waist, the 6yr old sized lycra costumes from kmart can be made to fit. Or so I've heard...

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Harvey Birdman is a total hero, go as him, bugger the people at work who don't know him.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Harvey Krumpet. Not a super hero as such but he'll always be a hero to me. Youtube him if you havn't seen the movie, only goes for 20 sumthn minutes.

Failing that go as Harvey Birdman.

floody

Wheel size expert
+1 Harvey Birdman.

Or Phil Ken Sebben - "Ha Ha Ha- MULTIPLE entendres!"

Who is the man in the suit
Who is the cat with the vig
Do you really want to fear him
Power of attorney
Habeas Corpus
More of the attorney
Harvey Birdman, attorney at laaaaaaaw