You Yangs - Round 6

Whitie

Likes Dirt
Here's just a few.

Need to sort them all.

(27/4) - OK all of them are pretty well up.

Mostly in the 4 & 5's number wise and the U13s plus odd ones here and there.

Had to experiment with the camera to find out what it was doing last round (hence some stripes) so I can send it back for repairs.

Enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Hey Whitie, did you get any pics of rider #671 wearing a bright red or blue top on a white Ironhorse sunday. thankyou:)

woody 14

Eats Squid
hey mate did you happen to get any of rider 718, grey norco with totems and a gold rear rim, red, black, white and green tld kit? i was only riding on sunday if that helps. if u find some just send em to pjwoody@dodo.com.au

cheers mate.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Hey buddy, nice photos.

Did you get any photos of rider 803 on a bright green sunday, white boxxer wc fork lowers. White with gold strips pants on sat + sun. Wearing a grey T shirt on saturday with a orange/white Fearless cycles on sunday.
Thank you heaps if you have any, and again, they're looking good!

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
g-day mate
the pics are looking awesome, but sorry to have to ask like the other 2 above :p
but did you get any of rider #252#, i was in a blue and white race kit, with white boxxers on a norco a-line and gold hubs cheers mate :D
can you just pm them to me seeming as i dont check my e-mails anymore :D

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice photos man. Sorry to join in as well but do you have any of.....

Rider no. 723
Kit: TLD Stars geursey and red TLD moto shorts.
Helmet : bronze fox flux with utopia goggles.
Bike: Giant reign x1 in a silver\green colour.

Thanks in advance.

Whitie

Likes Dirt
Photo requests

Have a look above added some more plus I have about a dozen that I will have to modify to upload.

I will let you know if I do have you though.

aceyone

Likes Dirt
Great work again, Whitie. Everyone loves a good photo of themselves.

(Love the quote in your signature !)

emarinov

Likes Bikes
hey mate pics look sweet be good if you had some of me i ride a black and white commencal with tld yellow shorts and have a thor body amour (black) thats on the out side of my jeresy number 735, ligy_kona820@hotmail.com
tanks cheers

Whitie

Likes Dirt
Well if it had turned up in time for Big Hill.... but I worked out why there is so many photos of you...

It's all the runs you did!!!!!!!:)

I'm sure you'd win a prize for most runs, if they had one!!!:cool:

aceyone

Likes Dirt
I'm sure you'd win a prize for most runs, if they had one!!!:cool:
... you'd have to beat something like 12 runs on Sat (admittedly a few of them were on Track 13/Cressy) and then another 7 on Sunday.... and that was by a girl!

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
old pics

Hey whitie, thus is a long shot but I'm after the photo of rider 503 Jarrod z, he is turning 40 and that photo is needed by his wife to be framed with the excact top he is wearing for his 40th, we be awesome if you could help me out.
Cheers Dave you yangs mtb inc.