NSW WTB/EOI - Dirt Jumper MTB

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Dirt Jumper MTB - Wanted to buy/expression of interest. This is a case of WANT as opposed to a NEED. It would be great to have something that is suitable to lap the pump track on.

The following options would suit:-

- Whole bike (complete); or

- Frame/Fork/Wheels combo (if ancillary parts are missing ok)

I’d prefer something with horizontal dropouts.

Price: Budget is circa. $500 - but negotiable for the right combination. Let me know what you have and we can talk.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item: Dirt Jumper MTB - Wanted to buy/expression of interest. This is a case of WANT as opposed to a NEED. It would be great to have something that is suitable to lap the pump track on.

The following options would suit:-

- Whole bike (complete); or

- Frame/Fork/Wheels combo (if ancillary parts are missing ok)

I’d prefer something with horizontal dropouts.

Price: Budget is circa. $500 - but negotiable for the right combination. Let me know what you have and we can talk.
I'm assuming single speed if you're wanting horizontal dropouts?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Cool, might have something suitable - at least in part, If I can scrounge enough bits to get it rolling or mostly rolling.
Interested in a Nukeproof Snap? It comes with horizontal and vert dropouts. I had it built up for my husband but he hardly used it so I packed it back down again. I've since scabbed parts for other projects so I'll see what I can do.
The catch is I'm in Vic (Ballarat). I'd be happy to ship it but I understand if you'd rather get something local.