TAS WTB 120mm 29er 15mm non-boost fork

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wanting to experiment with a little higher front end on my XTC, cheaper the better. Don't mind if beat up so long as functional. Something like this would be perfect.

Item: 120mm, 15mm, non-boost fork
Size: 29"
Price: Cheaper the better (this could be a terrible idea tbh) Budget $250-400ish
Condition: New or used (who am I kidding, used haha)

Last edited:

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Good luck, I really struggled to find a fork in that spec - seems they are all 100 or boost. There is one on facebook market but of course it's bloody OD2 top headset

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You will love it if your turning a 100mm Xc hardtail into a 120mm - well at least I did.

I have the fork you want in a pike. It does have a little bit of a scratch on the left stauntion - I will organise photos - it’s my current fork and works perfectly. PM me if your interested and an offer. I am not actively looking to sell it but I trying to budget a build at the moment and if all the ducks line up...

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good luck, I really struggled to find a fork in that spec - seems they are all 100 or boost. There is one on facebook market but of course it's bloody OD2 top headset
Frame has an OD2 headset - that could work & even save me needing to work out spacers or top cup replacement. Have a link?

You will love it if your turning a 100mm Xc hardtail into a 120mm - well at least I did.
That's exactly what i'm looking to do, descending on the thing feels like an OTB tightrope. Pike would work, no idea on offers though - will wait and see if anything else pops up.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
160mm was the steerer length. She's a (2014 I think?) Fox 32 factory with 120mm of travel.

If it works for you let me know and I'll figure out a price

Oh and look @moorey , a 26" straight steerer qr fork amongst all my 29" parts

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
160mm was the steerer length. She's a (2014 I think?) Fox 32 factory with 120mm of travel.
Oof! She sure is pretty short. Only just remembered to check post apologies, will have to check how much steerer i'll need tonight. If it fits i'd be willing to consider, how much would you be after?