What is the ideal length for a show?

What length of show leaves you wanting more?

• 30 Min

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • 35 Min

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 40 Min

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 45 Min

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • 50 Min

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 1 hr

Votes: 34 26.2%

• Total voters

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Ok, So between what I have in my head before I start the show and what ends up on your ipod is two seperate things. I find it hard to be subjective as I know my questions and I know the answers. So from you, dear listeners= Packing the same Aussie MTB funk at the same low low price on nuffink what time frame per podcast would you prefer to hear?

Oh if you haven't listened to a show, please hold up on your voting. Novemeber 24 ain't that far away.

Any other ideas for making it better, please enlighten.

Last edited:

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
I'm just curious, but why were the second and third show 1:03:24 minutes long, and the fourth and fifth both 1:10:40?

Just coincidence, or were those shows suppose to be exactally the same length as eachother?

hugh0147

Likes Bikes
Hey Scratchy,

i dont have any problems with the times. but some other comments:

It would be good to have less time between songs. I'm always interested to hear what is going on, but ive found that it gets a little hard to listen to big chunks of talking. I rekon having a song or 2 as part of the interview to break it up a little would be good.

might be a little more editing, dont know if thats possible?

keep it up, really enjoy your work.

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
I think you should have lots of different shows. One show on each topic/interview.

I have been enjoying them and they are great but it would be good if you split them up. So just have a show with Matt Holmes then another with just Amiel.

Im not sure, its just an idea. :rolleyes:

scratchy

Farkin Activist
I'm just curious, but why were the second and third show 1:03:24 minutes long, and the fourth and fifth both 1:10:40?

Just coincidence, or were those shows suppose to be exactally the same length as eachother?
Yeah there is some info it asks you to input such as the length of the show (this is on iTunes is suspect). I was getting some weird stuff going down with those shows. Sorry.

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel WoW Power Leveling now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!
I would like...

100% speed
100% agility
100% fitness
100% strength
100% concentration
100% overall

thanks ;)

andrewG

Likes Dirt
LOLOLOL

on the home page it's like:

"Podcast hosted by Travis Deane aka 'Scratchy'.

Poll What is the ideal length for..."

and it doesn't have room for the rest

Depends

Hey man i rekon keep them around an hour but i also agree that you should put some more songs in to break up , maybe even have requests? shorter interviews possibly but farkin great show love it! my2c