What I like about farkin

G

What I like about Farkin is that its not to big so that people dont ignore your posts, they actually get read and the members help you out if you need it. The PB forums are too big and not enough attention is payed to people. Farkin is big enough to get recognized aswell.
Well done guys

Adi

It's my birthday!
I fully agree with you fuzzy, well done Farkin.

/me slaps josh over the head with a trout

/me runs

G

josh said:
And here I was thinking it was only because of me :)
OH IT IS JOSH IT IS!!!! :lol:
/me shakes joshes hand for making farkin so farkin awesome

wombat

Lives in a hole
Bigger forums can have their advantages though, like a wider range of knowledgable users to draw from, which can be handy sometimes.

Personally I steer clear of PB though. It is too full of little juvenilles who feel that the forum is a perfect place for their bickering, and "my best trick's a backflip, what's yours?" discussions.

DOM

Eats Squid
Size

Considering pinkbike has like 8000 members haha as much as id love to see farkin go that big .. being in Australia, i doubt it will .. but we will grow .. and because we are aussie's hopefully no one will get ignored.

Ryan

Radministrator
I like how it's yellow and blue :) and how you can get all your daily downhill / mountain bike news from the one place! I also like how they give away free stuff to their loyal forum members! Farkin.net dominates!

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Farkin kicks ass over pinkbike... maybe it is that the aussie connection of mountian bikers is always getting stronger and stronger, growing every day!!!
I am looking forward to the Farkin online store. I can't wait to be riding around with my farkin hoody on. Is there anything in the pipeline fellas???? :wink: :wink: :wink: (wink wink)

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we are getting shirt qoutes at the moment, hoodies maybe later down the track...after shirts its definitely gotta be the farkin jocks :) :p