Warrandyte Downhill

JimmyG

Likes Bikes
Have recently been hearing about some downhill trails in Warrandyte or the like just wondering if there is such thing and if so are they any good and where about are the located?

Ayko

Squid
Yeah theres a few, if you go to 4th hill in the state park, theres some trails out of there.
A few have been trashed by the council (giant logs etc. over the trail), but theres still some good ones!

Danoz

Likes Dirt
The whipstick trails are pretty monitored by the council, the last thing we need is more tourists... Not much to ride anyway

cameron_15

Eats Squid
You're welcome to come and ride at my house, I've got a couple of DH trails and jumps just down the road in north warrandyte/research...

There is one other location nearby with a few short tracks and one rather large road gap, If you want to go for a ride sometime I'll gladly show you around.

dj_14

Likes Dirt
You're welcome to come and ride at my house, I've got a couple of DH trails and jumps just down the road in north warrandyte/research...

There is one other location nearby with a few short tracks and one rather large road gap, If you want to go for a ride sometime I'll gladly show you around.
yer cam, we need another sesh out there, i was thinking the other day, we should rip out some generators and go for a night DH :)maybe this weekend?