training partner wanted

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
hey, im looking for someone in toowoomba to do soem fitness training with me. it will be a mixture of trails and road(for sprinting and shit).

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
this thursday, 6pm at the mobile on the range if ne1 is interested in jioning me and mr plow for a wee ibt of exercise

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you seriously know how bloody cold its going to be? Well...good luck with that ;)

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
i know how cold it will be, i sue to run at 4am in the morning for an hour or so. but now im lazy. maybe if it suites 4ish during the weekdays? i plan to go gyming 3 days a week on top of fitness training

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
fitness???are you people crazy?? i meen yeh i went through that faze aswell but damn, you dont need to man, just ride, huck, jump, fitness will come with riding

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
personally i think skill is not the only thing needed for mtb riding. downhill does not mean rolling, u have to pedal which requires fast prolonged movement of muscles, which last time i checked requires fitness. thus fitness is needed by most people who wish to go ahrder for longer.
i think

jhonybravo788

Likes Dirt
i fully agree wit wellsley u need to be fit to get quicker times down trails
and hey wellsleyis that training sesions still on and can i bring me dh bike or r use doin cross training????

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
yeah mna 2morrow 4pm at st joeys near the tennis courts. u can if u want, i plan to do abuot 1hr of fitness and 1 hour of play time :D. u can ring me on 46 36 25 25