Track Completion!

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
The new track has been completed pending council approval, well done to every one who has donated their time to help with this construction.
Until we have their stamp of approval please do not ride this section as this will possibly create issues with the approval process.
Obviously work will continue after approval as the track gets ridden and we pick out areas for improvement, upgrades and creating better features.
After council approval I do strongly advise to have a good look at the track features before attempting to ride them.

Last edited:

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
AWESOME news pete, sorry i couldnt make it there to lend a hand Sunday, i was at a fun filled 5 year old birthday party :(

Very keen to have a look.

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Went over the new track that is now officially called The Reaper with the council today and the track has been given approval once we remove a couple of stumps that have been deemed dangerous. This work and also a couple of modifications to the track will be done on the upcoming maintenance day.

Motawat

Likes Bikes
Went over the new track that is now officially called The Reaper with the council today and the track has been given approval once we remove a couple of stumps that have been deemed dangerous. This work and also a couple of modifications to the track will be done on the upcoming maintenance day.

Great work Pete, and to all others involved in the tracks development.:clap2: