Tool hiding places??

chris harris

Likes Bikes
well i take my tools home but i live right next to where im building but a pig pit with ply wood over the top is a good idea.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can get cheaper toolboxes (ie similar size as pictured but thinner walls and no criss-cross stuff) for $35 at bunnings, and they have a lock. But the ones ive seen like yours are over $150 (or did i read the pricetag wrong).

Yeah I would say find a good bush, and don't spend too much on your toolbox unless its your home one...

we just had our shouvels flogged im pretty pissed i will have to get some more and paint them green that freakin white shovel was a dead giveaway
:mad:

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Hiding Tools

Well for me,
Unfortunatly i cbb 2 hide me tools and neither can me friends, and we have paid the consequences for it.
So far this year, we have lost about 5 shovels, a mattick, bout 2 rakes and i think a saw.
As for now, we are hiding them cause we are goin though faar to many tools.
We hide them under shores n a coupla metres of the trail wer no1 looks

ss-stp1'06

Likes Dirt
when making trails, we use old tools, so they are all brown and rusted, so all you have to do is chuck it too the side, and your set!
either that or find a tree or even an old bag, and shove them in that, and cover it up!:rolleyes:

t

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Firstly, buy the box and a lock
Secondly, paint the box green/brown/black
Thirdly, dig a hole and bury the box
And Forthly, cover with dirt/leaves ect... and wright down where you buryed it!
Bugger that, steal a green wheelie bin (pick one that doesn't smell too bad)
bury it and stash your tools in that.