tMTBs Ep 25 GRIP! Live and Cranky. Frame fixer, Farkin Admin

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great interview with Grip. Does Grip know what a podcast is now?
One of the worst songs too. All in all, 8.5 thumbs up

scratchy

Farkin Activist
C'mon! What a start!

What about Buckethead?

Go find me some music that's I can use on the Podcasts Declan.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
C'mon! What a start!

What about Buckethead?

Go find me some music that's I can use on the Podcasts Declan.
I think the bucket head song "we are one" is my fav song yet. Ive got on my ipod now:D

Great interview. Grip is a top bloke and knows his stuff.

-Brent

keromx

Likes Bikes
Loved this podcast, I really think you should have "pranked" cranky a bit more when you got him on the line. He sounded like he was gonna get fired up. He certainly does a good job. I rang up last year to order some bike racks and spoke to cranky direct. BTW, the racks have been excellent. Thanks again.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Does Grip know what a podcast is now?
I was beach fishing once and cast into a pod of dolphins... is that what you mean?

Seriously though... someone told me I'm on the wireless inside the internet thingy but no matter how close I stick my head to the flashing light jigger on my desk I can't hear a thing.

Hello....

Hello....

warrior

Likes Dirt
I was beach fishing once and cast into a pod of dolphins... is that what you mean?

Seriously though... someone told me I'm on the wireless inside the internet thingy but no matter how close I stick my head to the flashing light jigger on my desk I can't hear a thing.

Hello....

Hello....

Got a decent laugh out of that. Mental picture of a guy talking into a wireless router.......Gold

jimmy-do

Likes Bikes
Best interview to date--I learnt a lot about the whole frame recovery scene. (As a talentless Enduro wanabe, I probably won't need the services though!).

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Just downloaded and listened to this episode. Great interview Scratchy and great discussion Grip. Very informative and interesting. Interesting about Gripsport coming about because of Talon. I don't know him but remember reading about his efforts in the MTB mags of yesteryear.

Also Scratchy, not sure if this is your technical skills getting better or Grip's clarity on the phone, but it was really easy to understand both you & Grip and everything was at the right levels to just be able to sit back and enjoy it.

Thanks!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
that was great.... will be snaffling a few more of these pod casts for the train trip home to the spanky dome...

Grip doesnt sound too grumpy in that podcast....... must be a change of attitude when grip gets behind the keyboard...

s

cj.

Likes Dirt
that was great.... will be snaffling a few more of these pod casts for the train trip home to the spanky dome...

Grip doesnt sound too grumpy in that podcast....... must be a change of attitude when grip gets behind the keyboard...

s
Haha I was thinking the same thing, maybe the urge to swat the banning stick just overcomes him when he logs on?

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Haha I was thinking the same thing, maybe the urge to swat the banning stick just overcomes him when he logs on?
Seriously.... where did this reputation that I'm a grumpy SOB come from? You can all f%#k off... and you're banned. Everyone!

:p