TMBC Maintenance- Post Storm Clean Up

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
The TMBC will be holding a maintenance day on Saturday 2nd at 7am meeting at the Amos rd Gazeebo.
We will be working on both the xc and dh trails(we are under the assumption frenzy will be open by this time after the powerline situation). If you can spare a couple of hours it would be great as the trails will most likely be unridable in sections.
We will need to clear the trails of any fallen trees/branches and any fix eroision that has possibly occured, until I can get down there I am unsure of the extent of damage but I'm just giving an early heads up as there is bound to be plenty.
Follow this post for any updates on the condition of the tracks.

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Fbook has let me down and I can't get on there, so David B if you can do that it would be great, if you want a Brushcutter send me amessage and i will get one organised. Erren, once we have finished down ther I will post up any left over jobs.

Bernard

Likes Bikes
Sunday the 3rd of Feb maintance?

Any chance of doing some repair work on the Sunday as well? I can't make this Saturday? Unless you are all going by the afternoon I won't be able to make it. :Cry:

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
All done. A big thank you to the 15 or so people who showed up and put in a big effort, The xc trails are now open to ride, the frenzy is still closed due to power line issues but I will chase this up asap.