Sydney City Ride, Saturday 28th

WOW182

Likes Bikes
ok guys city ride this saturday 12:30 St Marys.
hoping for alot of trials riders, all others welcome......

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks for posting this mark. i couldnt get to a comp till now.

come on lets get some people out there havent had a good ride for quite a while, hope to see many of you out there come on naz bring my 243 :p

hehehehehe

hope many of you can make it so we can terrorise the city!!!

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys if im not working on saturday i might come, how much to get there and back from the ferry?

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where you coming from on the ferry?

if its manly PM anyone like Naz or squid i think they will know, nbasically anyone with northern beaches as their location

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
come on people bring some more people lets get the numbers up!

im surprised naz hasnt said anything in here even if he isnt coming

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Ffs... whnever someone does a ride i wanna go on im away...!!! soryr i cant make it

Tomas

my mum says im cool
well thanks for that completely useless post...
Quit being a fucking postwhoring kunt. I had planned to come on the ride, but i was saying that i cant make it and im away, so yes YOUR POST WAS FUCKING USELESS.

Maggot

Likes Dirt
you tell em Rom. hmmmm im only going if people i know are going with me, it feels boring when nobody knows you.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
freeriden0909 said:
you tell em Rom. hmmmm im only going if people i know are going with me, it feels boring when nobody knows you.
So how do you know the people you know now?? TRY CHATTING TO US!! We're a pretty friendly bunch of people. Excpet for RCOH who a bad-ass sprinkler breaking mofo!!

I might be there Mark but I was also thinking of going for a ride on some beach rocks..............hmmm

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well for those of you who didnt turn up suck it, it was farkin awesome, a bunch of stock trials riders turned up and ripped so hard, very nice work pity the day ended with a cpl of injurys! well shit happens right?

that teach you not to come people *shakes fist*

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah today was good, pity Adam farked his back. I recon he'll be out for at least 2 months going on the last time he did it. After giving my stem a good balling I'm pretty sore myself, but I guess I'll just have to find someone to kiss them better!

Nice ride today Ryan, good to see some more people riding trials!!