Sydney citi nite ride 4th Feb

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hehehe, cheers boys, twas a good time. I think I have tyre marks on my back though.......

Dicky

Punter God
Stupid fat hobbit...

good to see some new faces last night.... Nice ta meet ya wombat
to the young lady accompanying us last night, you did a pretty good job putting up with the rest of us. Pack of horny buggers factor aside, this sport needs more female riders. Bring some mates!

oh yeah post the snappage footage! and make sure the filename is 'huck to splat' dot something :D

Emerin

Likes Dirt
There was a chick??? Good on you who ever you are! Keep going!! And who's bike was that? And can they walk? Ouch...

Colonel

Likes Bikes
I've just finished watching the footage, holly crap! That dude was lucky he had a fullface on..We'll try and do something with the footage tonight so the rest of you guys can scope it out. ATM we're also compiling footage for a CD magazine, so it'll make its way into that too I'm sure. Anyone know the guy, we want to credit his top-shelf effort.
Cheers

WooKie

Dirty Imports
Great ride last night, lady mac's goes off 'like a frog in a sock', can't wait so see the footage :)

Weasel

Likes Dirt
OH my god.... I thought that Wheeler was a death trap but i didnt know it came with a self destruct button

naz

Criminally Inane
Rik said:
Damn wombats... slow dumb speedhumps.
baha, u ran over him, i remeber i was at boarding school and my parents were coming to pick me up, and my mum ran over a fat wombat n goes 'darl we just ran over a fluffy' so funny