STOLEN RED?BLACK P.3

dickyknee

Likes Dirt
thats why it caught my attention ,i have only seen the one before , next time i see it ill stop and have a word to him about were he got it from .

Jordy

RYD4LF
nah ive been busy preping for the nationals... the bike wont have gone far.... these kids stole it for drug money apparently so its not like its a huge crime thing where they move them interstate

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
lol dude if u know wat school he goes to then its called wag school 1 day get a bsaeball bad and some shit like that and bash da crap through their legs untill they give u ya bike bak
:D

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah man what's the fucking hold up?

Personally, I would have "borrowed" the fat kid, handed him a phone and told him that he would lose a finger every hour that bike wasn't in your possession.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
don't wait to long, or that bike is gone. sooner or later someone is going to realise that it's worth some bucks and get rid of it, then it's history.
get onto the cops and hassel them to chase it up, get onto the school this kid goes to and hassel them to chase him up, get hold of the kid and hassel him up.
leave it much longer and you won't even find the parts, let alone the bike.
get your finger out dude, and get on it.

lotec

Banned
this probably doesn't help much but that p.3 is a 2000 model. i just bought the same bike from a friend about....... 5 days ago but i know its not the same bike tho as it has shimano road wheels on it mmmmmmm..... 16 spokes per wheel goodness :lol:. so just telling everyone if you see sum1 riding around on one of these bikes dont go up and kill them right away as i dont paticularly feel like having my neck broken any time soon :? i'll be on the lookout for you as i know how you feel ive had 2 bikes stolen this year :evil: and 1 of them wasn't insured that was a nice 2 grand down the drain and i only had it for 3 weeks! lucky my stinky d was insured. all im saying is i know how you feel mate good luck finding it i know its been quite a while but i still hope to get back my trusty ol' norco :)

lotec

Banned
lots of companys do it under home and contents but i dont know how mnay companys do it for just the bike. i also know it heaps more than under home and contents, ive heard stories of 50 bucks this and 50 bucks that to insure a bike worth 3 or 4 g's for a year but my stinky d was sumthing like 480 a year AND u had to be a member of bicycle nsw so that adds another 70 bucks or sumthing pfft im glad i did it tho :roll:

tu plang

knob
my bike is insured for $1600 and it costs $50 a year, so know uve heard a story right out of the horses mouth.
some companies do it under a special catogory (not sure wat its called) but its for expensive items like phones and BIKES and covers them agaisnt theft from newhere for around $50 but this is ontop of your home and contents policy, to insure a bike on its own would be expensive.
neways fair enough to let them no not to beat u up but the thread is a lil old so unless u have seen the bike we should leave it at that. if u wanna know more about insurance do a search there was a big discussion a week or so back.

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
If its stolen from your house then doesnt it count in your home & contents insurance even if you dont have the bike insured individually ?

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
Ok
I had my old crappy bike stolen from my backyard and home and contents were going to give me the money for it if i didnt find it so... :?:

Jordy

RYD4LF
well...the guy i was trying to help who had the p3 stolen has turned into a fag and doesnt appreciate what me and my other mates were trying to do for him helping with the p3 so i couldn't give a fark anymore...