Skate Parkering (56k BONEDETH)

bmxmandan

Banned
A day in the life of a BMXing Blue Mountaineer:

Today i got up and had some good old aussie Vegemite on toast, watched Props Eppi 61, then thought; i want to take a camera to Lawson today.
And what followed is whats in the pics, Enjoy:)

Me, Flatty^

Mackys Photography at its best, he has never held a camera since

Stevans 360^

Me, Tail tap^

Stevan, abubaca (thanks soty)

Me, Hip^

Stevan, Tail Tap^

Me, Tail Tap^

Stevan with a niiiiice 270 the hip^

Stevan, Toboggan^

Stevan, Toboggan^(edit)
HAH i am a genius, i found out how to put the pics in the post !!!

Last edited:
coool pics that skate park is madddd.havent ridden it tho just stoped n had a look 1 day,spine looked like it would be weird to jump but the quater to bank hips looks heaps fun.how do u guys get speed for them?

bmxmandan

Banned
getting speed for them?... jump the opposite hip from the bank to the bowl gets you reasonable speed, or just drop in with lots of speed. yea dont like the spine its really weird to jump

getting speed for them?... jump the opposite hip from the bank to the bowl gets you reasonable speed, or just drop in with lots of speed. yea dont like the spine its really weird to jump
yehh thats what i thought.yehh spine loooks weird cause its like curved.do u no how long it takes to get to lawson station from central?

ohh this stevan looks good!! lol jks man the trip is about 1hr from central but all worth it n the spine is shocking as its curved the coping sticks out 2 far n the concrete is a wee bit slippery on the way down... other than that our park is sweet peace out danny ps i got suspended for 4 days so it looks like il b riding with out u but come up after skool this thursday depending on this shit weather

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I've been to that park before quite a while ago. It's pretty cool but at that stage I oculdn't do much... Have you seen that pic of Benn Pigot doing a crazy-high table off the big quarter in rebellyellbmx?

shmeado

Likes Dirt
it would probaly take around 1.5-2hrs i think u need to tranfer trains dont you? or does the intercity stop at lawson?