Shuttles in Vic

crooker

Likes Dirt
Hey All,

After recently having the MTB flame inside of me reignited, I got back into it after pretty much an almost a10 year break! Prior to the break, most of the riding my buddies and I were doing was all Downhill and we used to shuttle one another pretty much on a weekly basis (before families and kids came along lol).

I've got my self a mid travel enduro bike and I'd like to meet some new people to ride with and who are still shuttling. Doesn't have to be every weekend, even on a monthly basis give or take and happy to chuck in some coin for fuel etc. I'm just outside of Melbourne and really keen to hit up places like Kinglake, Maldon, Warburton, Narbethong etc.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Hey All,

After recently having the MTB flame inside of me reignited, I got back into it after pretty much an almost a10 year break! Prior to the break, most of the riding my buddies and I were doing was all Downhill and we used to shuttle one another pretty much on a weekly basis (before families and kids came along lol).

I've got my self a mid travel enduro bike and I'd like to meet some new people to ride with and who are still shuttling. Doesn't have to be every weekend, even on a monthly basis give or take and happy to chuck in some coin for fuel etc. I'm just outside of Melbourne and really keen to hit up places like Kinglake, Maldon, Warburton, Narbethong etc.
There are Wednesday night shuttles at Black Hill, Ballarat. (During daylight saving)

You need an Aus Cycling membership (recreational membership is fine and is the cheapest). Registration essential via Aus Cycling webpage. It's a gold coin donation on the day.

Keep an eye on their FB page for the event link. It usually opens for registration on the Friday or Saturday before, and then closes the day before.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Both Narby and Maldon have the occasional shuttles organised by them. Just keep an eye on their FB pages. If you manage to find another couple heads I’d be keen on the occasional self shuttles.

crooker

Likes Dirt
Both Narby and Maldon have the occasional shuttles organised by them. Just keep an eye on their FB pages. If you manage to find another couple heads I’d be keen on the occasional self shuttles.
Cheers for that. I've got a few heads who'd be keen however neither of us have a ute or antique vehicle to shuttle in.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Cheers for that. I've got a few heads who'd be keen however neither of us have a ute or antique vehicle to shuttle in.
I’ve just gone van #Lyf but it would probably squeeze 4 bikes (haven’t tried it) and would be fine up Maldon and Narbethong and would have to pedal the last bit at Warby. Shoot me a pm sometime.
You know, there’s some other good spots around but will require you to use your legs. ;)