Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-$100 or Coffee's/Beers
Extra Info: Would like to rent/borrow for about 1-2 weeks

Last edited:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: Shockwiz
Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-$100 or Coffee's/Beers
Extra Info: Would like to rent/borrow for about 1-2 weeks
Also as discussed earlier @zooks if there are enough of us who want to use one we can pick an RB one up. Can be like @phillynight s reamer where for a few dollars everyone gets a ride.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Are they actually worth it though. I've heard a lot of chatter in other forums that it is not.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are they actually worth it though. I've heard a lot of chatter in other forums that it is not.
I use mine more for confirmation than anything. It does seem to make valid recommendations, but you do need to take the time to set it up correctly.

I'm using mine at the moment to set up a newold bike, but once i'm done with that would be happy to lend it for a bit. Just waiting on the weather down here in Tas to be not so crap so I can actually get out for a solid ride.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I found it useful when I had one and taught me a little bit about suspension tuning. But hiring one for a weekend is useless. I reckon a good few weekends are necessary to wrap your head around it and get the best out of it. But most people I know have mostly been in the ballpark from their own fettling including myself so as above it was more just confirmation that you’re in the right spot.

zooks

Likes Dirt
I'm using mine at the moment to set up a newold bike, but once i'm done with that would be happy to lend it for a bit. Just waiting on the weather down here in Tas to be not so crap so I can actually get out for a solid ride.
That would be amazing! :D