SCEA Announces New DH Video Game !!

DOM

Eats Squid

SCEA Announces Downhill Domination

April 08, 2003 - What's a company to do after making a car combat game, as well as a monster fighting game featuring the best of the B-movie creatures? Make a downhill mountain biking game, of course!
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. announced today the summer 2003 release of Downhill Domination. Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment America's Santa Monica studio and Incog Inc. Entertainment, Downhill Domination is based on the extreme sport of downhill mountain bike racing, and features professional riders and licensed manufacturers.

The game is playable from a first- and third-person perspective, and contains three unique course styles including Mountain Cross, Technical Downhill, and Freeride through 27 free-roaming tracks. Players must pick the best line down through canyons, forests and city streets, while simultaneously avoiding environmental and weather hazards.

Downhill Domination features fully customizable bikes, as well as more than 30 super tricks and an arsenal of combat tactics to take down the competitors. Additionally, the game will have a fully licensed soundtrack and support four-player simultaneous play in five different multiplayer modes. Color us happy.

"Due to its vertical racing style and competitive nature, the sport of downhill mountain bike racing has globally reached participants and spectators throughout the U.S., Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, and numerous other countries," said Ami Blaire, director, product marketing, Sony Computer Entertainment America. "With the upcoming release of Downhill Domination, we are able to deliver the first extreme sport of this nature to PlayStation 2 fans while expanding the racing category to new heights."

Hopefully they do it right !!!

- DOM

FIONN GRIFFITHS SIGNS WITH FOES

Also in Late breaking team signning news ! and i dont want this site not having anything to do with the female Pro racers !

Fionn Griffiths has made a late official signning with Foes racing !

Visit FOESRACING.COM

For the press release.

- DOM

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
yeah... i think i can safely say that all bike riding games to date have sucked... but i do remember having fun playing x games on ps1 (when gary fishers duelies with flat bars with bar ends were all the go).

DOM

Eats Squid
Best Game ever for bike related physics ...

is Microsoft Motocross Madness 2. I used to live breath and eat that game .. was part of a Team ( Clan ) and everything .. was also ranked 1 in aus for a while haha * gotta have my brag * good old online gaming .. havent played it in a year though.

Nothing has come close to matching those physic's ..

Not even the new beaut games on psx2 or xbox.

The people who made the game Rainbo Studio's have also made a water ski game for xbox which is sick ..
the helped with atv offroad aswell i think.

That game was awesome.

zac

Likes Dirt
best mountain biking game was DHBikers. pity it was only arcade tho (i think it was made by acclaim if anyone really wants to try and find one)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds cool !

I hope you don't mind me re-posting this on another site. I did give credit to the original poster(DOM).