Saturday Morning Ride 24/05 - 6:30am

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Just testing the waters at this stage but would anyone be keen to head out for a few casual paced k's Saturday morning?

I was thinking something local (possibly rainrutt - ? ) but am open to suggestions at this stage.

I'm fairly unfit so pace would be casual and should be all done within 2 - 3 hours.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I am keen for a not so large ride after the epic that nearly killed me the other week with Luke. Keeping it local sounds good.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
I'd be happy to go on a short one; only have 9 gears now so gotta keep 'em short. Rainrut sounds awesome, road it and it's pretty fast and neat at the moment. But if we go from there to the Jubilee trails and I'll see how fit I'm feeling: if I'm feeling good, I'll continue (maybe down Redwood) but if it's too hard and hot, I'll just peel off.

Benzy

Likes Dirt
It's on. Meet at Webb Park with an aim to leave at 6:30am. Open to anyone who wants to come (not just members).

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyone keen on a Saturday PM ride, or Sunday morning? I'm out for Saturday morning, damn open houses :mad:.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
heading out about 2pmish Sunday afternoon if you want to come along, maybe take about 1-2 hours
I'll see how things go Aaron. At this stage i'll probably head out tomorrow afternoon. Just remembered the possibility of me going Sunday morning is now nil, i'll be seeing my brother off as he is heading north for the next 6 months.

boltz

Likes Dirt
Sorry, don't know how to delete a post, so writing this is better than having the same post up twice - I look like slightly less of an incompetent dick head don't I?

Last edited:

boltz

Likes Dirt
Just remembered the possibility of me going Sunday morning is now nil, i'll be seeing my brother off as he is heading north for the next 6 months.

Bummer, I'm heading out early Sun. morn. I'm off to Vanuatu next Sat. so I'll be out for the next 2 w/ends. Hope you guys doing the Boonah Marathon enjoy the pain.

IZAKM

Likes Dirt
sorry for the no show. i remembered i didn't have a spair tube, and didn't want to burden anyone, if i got a flat.