Saturday Morning Ride 17.11 - 6:00am

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Who's keen for a ride this Saturday starting at 6:00??

I would probably prefer to keep it local this weekend but am open to suggestions as to the proposed route and meeting place.

Ideally the ride will go for about 3 - 3.5 hours at a casual pace, so we should be all done by around 9ish.

**EDIT**

Meeting at Webb Park with an aim to leave at 6:00am...

Last edited:
Other rides

Hey guys
I rode with you about a month ago, I have been watching this space for other rides but it seems that either you don't ride that often, or have another means of communicating.

I was wondering how often you actuall ride as I would like to join you on more rides.

However if you would rather I ride with another group, that is no problems.

my email address is garryisstill@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Garry.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HI Garry,

Our rides arn't exclusive mate your more than welcome. We did a ride a Cabarlah last weekend which was posted up but the week before there was no ride and the week before that was the 6hr race. Usually we do at least one ride a week, normally on a saturday. I am getting lights for christmas so I will be keen to do some night riding if anyone else is keen.

Ryan

Benzy

Likes Dirt
hey guys ill be there on saturday. Can someone educate me on where web park is and what are we doing.
Webb park is on Dudley Street which is the street between Toowoomba Preparatory School and Fairholme College (It's the street opposite the entrance to Jubilee near the Quarry).

Just head east up Campbell Street until it ends and you're on Dudley Street and we generally meet in the lower carpark.

As to where we're going??? Could this be another Wolf Creek??;);)

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Taylor,

If you look in the yellow pages map 8 coordinate G9 you'll find it. Next to Fairholme if you are more Toowoomba savvy than me.

I am getting lights for christmas so I will be keen to do some night riding if anyone else is keen.
And here I was thinking that Ryan was scared of the dark!

I'm out this time owing to commitments in Brisbane.

Last edited: