Saturday 23rd Morning Ride - 6:30am

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen to head out for a casual ride on Saturday Morning?

We will meet at the corner of Ruthven and Nelson Streets with an aim to leave by 6:30am (tappa tappa tappa)

Pace will be casual as usual and all dependent on weather.

Last edited:

Benzy

Likes Dirt
As long as I'm not the web-clearer I have no problems with that, although on second thought, reverse Gormans Gap could be an uphill slog of mammoth proportions...

What route did you have in mind?

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I miss having you here. There just aren't enough good web clearers since you left. These other fellas are all about their rights and entitlements but you were the perfect heel on my shoe. Oh by the way how's Sydney.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As long as I'm not the web-clearer I have no problems with that, although on second thought, reverse Gormans Gap could be an uphill slog of mammoth proportions...

What route did you have in mind?

Down flaggon, up gormans gap then down preston track and then back up echo valley. It should be about as hard as the other ride.

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Down flaggon, up gormans gap then down preston track and then back up echo valley. It should be about as hard as the other ride.
Im up for that (first post edited), and I'll also remind you that you said that mid-way up Gormans...

I'm also going with Dave on his thunderstorm theory as long as it doesn't apply to Friday... See you guys there.