Sat morning 6.15pm cnr ruthven and nelson

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am keen to do a 40-50km ride on saturday if anyone else is. I am trying to get a bit of base for any upcoming enduro events. I will confirm route later in the week.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is this for race bikes (road bikes) only or can you come with your off-road mtb?

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You don't have to be a member of club but if you injure yourself the club will not be held responsible. The ride is a mtb ride not a road ride. There is some technical stuff but a lot of road/ fireroad.

Luke.

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'm in, judging by the holes in my belt maybe we should be pushing for the 50km end of 40-50:eek: . As for the route, just a thought I haven't been down (or up) Silver Pinch road in over 15 years, just a thought.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I'm in, judging by the holes in my belt maybe we should be pushing for the 50km end of 40-50:eek: . As for the route, just a thought I haven't been down (or up) Silver Pinch road in over 15 years, just a thought.
It's like you have esp. I was thinking of going out to preston down old preston DH track then through to flagstone creek road then up it to silver pinch road following it down to withcott through to Rollercat then up DH track.

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Will have to give this one a miss sorry guys... I'm nowhere near the fitness needed to do a ride of those proportions, although bring back the Saturday morning crew I say!! What the hell happened?

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, i should be right. Open house isn't until 3.30, so i should be able to get my stuff sorted at home after the ride.

Brendon, i believe you are going soft:p, i'm sure you'd have the fitness to do it if you wanted.

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Yep, i should be right. Open house isn't until 3.30, so i should be able to get my stuff sorted at home after the ride.

Brendon, i believe you are going soft:p, i'm sure you'd have the fitness to do it if you wanted.
Soft is the key word here... The extra fat I've built up is to keep me warm in winter, I swear. ;)

I will be sure to put in a few ks next week and be ready for the next one.