Sat 26th 6.15am

Luke.

Likes Dirt
Yes I am keen, I have a mates birthday party on Thursday night but I think I can resist the temptation of alcohol enough for an endruo event the next day.

As for a route, well I did enjoy the one we did Saturday, but I would be happy with anything really, the less cars the better though.

ESP me your thoughts Ryan and we will see if we agree.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watchtapper loses time.

Doing a night enduro are we? :p Although this was my idea to start with, i don't think i can do Friday morn now, i just won tickets to see Grinspoon so i might as well go.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Forever the details man..... Mr make us ride along a rocky bumpy railroad line.
Saturday is fine with me if it suits those partyanimals. Still have not heard any suggestions. I would love to do a Ma Ma creek offering. Don't know that I am fit enough for an east egypt climb though. Maybe a Grantham pub crawl.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mr make us ride along a rocky bumpy railroad line.
Hey i just wanted you to work for that last 1km.

Don't know about the logistics part but here go's. Meet Cabarlah pub, down to Murphy's Creek moto club, up railway to pizza hut (Ryan & Luke you know what i mean), down powerline track and along to rollercat, up dh track to bridge st quarry.......... lots of dirt

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a good 'route'. Not the kind of 'route' that involves a culvert either.

Maybe a little short though. Perhaps if we finish in Toowoomba, tack on some loops at Cabarlah. I might also be overestimating my fitness too. Especially given the level of fading on the last ride.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i had intended on doing some of the single track at Cabarlah. The distance might not be as long but will be harder k's in the saddle.

Luke.

Likes Dirt
I might also be overestimating my fitness too. Especially given the level of fading on the last ride.
Nothing a gel can't fix, especially those magnesium ones.

I can do Saturday.

Toowoomba-Highfields-Cabarlah,railway? from memory thats about 65km starting and finishing at Myler Manor.

Or

Railway to Spring Bluff (or a bit further) back up to pizza hut down power lines, Rollercat, Bridge St?

Grant...

Likes Bikes
If I can un seize a few bearings and remove some rust, as well as getting the bike going I may just turn up, whether I can go the distance may be another story. :confused:

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It will be good to see the Roo back in action. I recall you having not done any riding and turning up to an East egypt ride and going the distance. A piece of cake for you.

boltz

Likes Dirt
I'm a little confused. Are we talking 6.15Pm Fri or Sat morn. ride? I've got new lights, so I'm keen for a night ride.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay here is deal. The ride is 6.15am Saturday morning leaving from Myler MAnor. We will head across town down spring bluff to power line back around to roller cat for a loop up DH track across to redwood go down sus bridge and back up grass tree, up picnic point back to Myler manor. All up ride will be about 35-40km but mostly on dirt.

Luke.

Likes Dirt
Details Details

Not that it really matters, but are we going all the way down to Spring Bluff and coming back to the power lines or just down to the power lines?

Benzy

Likes Dirt
Dave and I will be there but I may have to pike at an earlier stage depending on fitness levels.

boltz

Likes Dirt
Hey Ryan, can you guys come past my place on your way. Save me riding up the hill. We could then go past Alex's place (near cnr Hume and Bridge Sts) enroute as well.