Rotorburn brotherhood courier service?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Posting on the off chance someone is doing Canberra to Adelaide with room for a vintage mtb. Sometimes you get lucky :)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I'm heading to Radelaide from Sydney week of the 18th. I could in theory go via Canberra.
This would be legendary. I'm actually on leave and at home so could meet you in Goulburn unless you wanna come for a ride or a beer or both in Canberra.

It's a feelgood story, a fella posted on the vintage mtb group that he wanted to give away his Shogun, he hasn't got long to live:

Screenshot_20230906-211809_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230906-211823_Facebook.jpg

Discussion ensued, and it's going to the Aus Museum of MTB in or near Radelaide. I hitched it a ride from Orange, now in a box that was almost Sendle compatible, except the back wheel which I would have put in another box:

20230906_211230.jpg

Let me know what works and we can talk on PM's to sort details.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It was the pommy truck, not the induction chamber on wheels.
In the Discos defence it didn't fail to proceed, just chucked a check engine light. Turned out to be a cracked intake manifold which is a shit of a job but it's not terminal.

Anyway, bike has successfully been passed onto the MTB museum. The brotherhood strikes again!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
In the off chance that anybody lives in or near Sunbury, Vic....and is willing to help a brother out?!
Have found a frame, but seller wont post and would prefer cash in hand...would need to be willing to accept cash from my account to pay old mate on arrival, and arrange pack up and post to Newie! (frame is new in box)
PM if you think you may be able to assist