Roller cat etc Wed

Bernard

Likes Bikes
I will be hitting rollercat again on wednesday either in morning or early to mid afternoon. Would be good to have some company.

Albinus

Squid
I will be hitting rollercat again on wednesday either in morning or early to mid afternoon. Would be good to have some company.
Bernard, do you normally have Wednesdays off? I get every Wednesday and Friday off from work, and provided you're not some extreme junkie who hates being held up I'd love to come along sometime :)

Bernard

Likes Bikes
Sorry mate can't make Wednesdays or much during the week any more. Gone back to uni which is crazy. I will be going roller cat this saturday and possibly Sunday. I will head out at 13 00 from the top on sat. Sunday around 15.

Albinus

Squid
Was down that way today - looks like the rain hasn't done a thing. A couple of damp corners but nothing that could be rut forming.

Side question to anyone reading; as I'm still fairly new to town does anyone have a rough mud map of the official/unofficial names of trails around the place apart from the majors? Came across some prick of a TRC "ranger" who somehow objects to riding on open double track along the bridle trail too :rolleyes: