Road trip

Yogi Bear

Likes Bikes
Howdy, I'm a forum virgin, so please bear with me while I get the hang of this.

I have finally quit my job, and before I start my next job, I have two weeks off. No commitments, no family, no responsibilities. So there is only one thing to do - a road trip. I'm going to take my car, and my bike and cruise around looking for places to ride. I don't care if it's single track, downhill, shore, jumps whatever, I just want to spend some time riding, seeing a bit of the country and meeting people.

This is where you guys and girls come in. Where should I go? I'm leaving Stawell in Victoria on the 25 August and have to be in Broken Hill NSW on 7 September. I'm keen to head up north, as it is too cold to go camping in the car at this time of the year. I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers!

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
If you want to play in probably the hardest, most dangerous trail in NSW, Lizard Rock at Oxford Falls in the Sydney area is worth checking out. Try the 28 foot step-down. Or just stare at it. Like I do.

Lot's of other great stuff in the Sydney region in a very tight area over here.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, you're gonna die in broken hill, they got one hill, no mountains......i feel for you.

Oh and as for riding, sorry i cant help you when you go across the border, ive not had the opportunity to ride outside of our lovely state.