Riding Weekend 28-29 May

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Anyone have any plans to ride this weekend? If not I will plan one from Murphys Creek. Flexible on start time and duration. Let me know if you are available.

DOWNHILLPHILL

Likes Dirt
What about some downhill?

I was going to do about 4 - 5 runs of flaggon at about 10 saturday want to meet me thier you and broken bones. if you broken bones are planing on shuttling other tracks I could tag along but I don't have my licsense so I would be dragging the chain a bit. anyway flaggon at 10 saturday or??????

I will be thier anyway whatever yous decide...

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Happy to try some downhill. Don't know where 'Flaggon' is (Flagstone Ck Rd?). Also have a car and can carry a 2nd bike on the rack. Saturday 10am should work for me.

DOWNHILLPHILL

Likes Dirt
All good but....

Happy to try some downhill. Don't know where 'Flaggon' is (Flagstone Ck Rd?). Also have a car and can carry a 2nd bike on the rack. Saturday 10am should work for me.
I can tell you where it is it's easily found it's just you will need another liscensed rider or person to pick you up at the bottom in your car.

Just ask the dude next door lol

boltz

Likes Dirt
Hey Dave,
I can only ride early tomorrow, so I'm planning to leave from Nelson & Ruthven Sts about 7.00 am. (same plan as last w/end, except I can actually do it this week). Would that suit?

Harry14

Likes Dirt
hi im down for a ride at flaggon at 10.

is it still on? will there be space for me?
my number is 0458081819 if you want to text me(if you are on telstra that is...) im very keen.

Cheers HArry

p.s. if anyone wants to give me a lift from town out to flaggon feel free to tell me :)