Riding May 14/15 weekend

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Anyone have any plans to ride this weekend. If I hear nothing else I might try from Murphys Creek to Cabarlah via Costellos Rd on Sunday AM. All welcome. Phone to confirm details.
Also happy to consider any other suggestions.
dave 07 4630 5087

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Sorry mate have been keen to get out for a ride with yourself but i will be doing maintenance on the rollercat Sunday. On another note are you aware of the general MTB meeting at the pub tonight at 6:00.

Motawat

Likes Bikes
Anyone have any plans to ride this weekend. If I hear nothing else I might try from Murphys Creek to Cabarlah via Costellos Rd on Sunday AM. All welcome. Phone to confirm details.
Also happy to consider any other suggestions.
dave 07 4630 5087
Ah! you must like climbing!

Still sorting my Sunday out but Cabarlah to Murphys Creek would make me smile more:)

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Missed the meeting

I thought it was Wednesday night? Couldn't make it then but could have made it tonight if I had known earlier. Maybe should check the forums more often.

Happy to ride from Cabarlah to Murphys Ck it that suits. Have to make some plans for transportation.

Lets see how many participants and then arrange it.
db 07 4630 5087

boltz

Likes Dirt
Going camping at Straddie this weekend, but keen for a ride next weekend. I know a fairly good loop, starting and ending at Nelson / Ruthven St. intersection, and taking in 'Flagon, Preston Peak, and back up past Echo Valley.

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Next Weekend

Going camping at Straddie this weekend, but keen for a ride next weekend. I know a fairly good loop, starting and ending at Nelson / Ruthven St. intersection, and taking in 'Flagon, Preston Peak, and back up past Echo Valley.
Sounds good. Pencil me in for that one.

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Where to ride from Cabarlah

We are looking at Google Maps that shows a track the extends from the end of Castle Rd at Cabarlah and runs down to Penfolds Rd at Murphys Ck. Never riden it before so we don't really know what to expect but finding out will be half the fun. Motowat wants to ride downhill i.e. from Cabarlah to Murphys Ck, but I figure if that is fairly quick we can ride back uphill to start point. See how we are going for time.

XCRider94

Likes Dirt
We are looking at Google Maps that shows a track the extends from the end of Castle Rd at Cabarlah and runs down to Penfolds Rd at Murphys Ck. Never riden it before so we don't really know what to expect but finding out will be half the fun. Motowat wants to ride downhill i.e. from Cabarlah to Murphys Ck, but I figure if that is fairly quick we can ride back uphill to start point. See how we are going for time.
SOunds like it is a good ride. What day will it be?

XCRider94

Likes Dirt
Thats a good ride. Some times i go down kearney STreet and hit the dead end where there is a track and and turn left to this downhill and then a "massive" uphill. This takes me to Ruthern STreet and come back up the track which takes you past Echo valley

LaverdaDave

Likes Bikes
Cabarlah to Murphys Ck

Current plan is for 8am Sunday. Send my a private message with your phone number and I'll call late Saturday to finalise transport etc.
db
07 4630 5087

Motawat

Likes Bikes
High chance I will be working but maybe not til 'arvo.

Will phone if I'm good to go.

NO sorry I'm out - have to work

Last edited: