Riders in the Bayside area....

HARDTAIL_PRIDE

Likes Bikes
I'm just wondering how many of you guys there are, while i cruise around my local neighborhood of Brighton I'm disappointed to say that I don't see many MTBers ripping up our streets. We do have some nice spots such as the Brighton Library and Brighton Secondary Collage. So if any of you want to hook up for a ride pm and ill organize it.

cheers

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The only stuff in brighton is only good for trials or riding down sets of 3 or 4 stairs......which is fun.

hey im close by, im bored as fuck now none of my mates wanna ride cos theyre seeing their missus' , im in beaumrais and brighton is easy to get to, although im only new so ud own me up, but yeah just give me a shout we can ride

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey all dont forget the black rock riders, theres quite a few of us, but we dont normally ride round black rock main areas mostly community halls and schools and stuff, also awesome single track type stuff to race if u go on the beach rd, sure its illegal but who gives

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ride along that single track stuff on the Beach cliffs quite regularly for a bit of fitness training. It's nothing amazing but I can ride all the way to beaumaris along it (from brighton) and it beats the shit out of the paved bike path.
Just be polite to anyone you come across cos if you piss them off Bayside will toughen up and throw even more fines around.

HARDTAIL_PRIDE

Likes Bikes
Yeh

yeah, that is a nice little riding spot but 99% of the time I'm riding there i get told to "get off the walking path and back onto the bike path". Love to be able to ride there without getting hassled.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yeah i live in beaumaris- theres some ok stuff down at the beach for tooling around on, few stair gaps and big grass banks etc... i'd go along if there is some crew up for it...

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ye i pretty much live rite next to that beach road stuff so im there if anyone else wants it cos i dont know any good banks or gaps off it