Ride Report 8th Oct 05

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thought I'd do up a quick ride report to let everbody know about the Club Ride.
After Ryan the team leader informed us he was still ill & performed the manditory cough for effect :D It was decided that Pete was to do the duties, we had 6 turn up today mainly short stemed, chainguide front etc etc infact I was the only guy with a triple chainring, basically went for a cruisy pedal up Mary Street, Down Rainrutt (though could've been confused with Iraq with the rifle range in full swing), Up to Harvey Street & followed the Fire Roads around to the top of Cheeseburger where a few riders decided to do a run of the notorious track, Max & myself were waiting for the lads to return when Louey (who left last) turns up & informs us Pete had an off & may have broken his hand, after ensuring Pete was fine & the call was made to the parents for an extraction, the remaining 5 returned to the town centre for lattes & some street riding. Apart from the off (and let us know how the hand/wrist is Pete hopefully not to Dire) a resonably fun excursion. Good to get back on the bike & would suggest that you make the effort to turn out for the track building next week & the next club social the following week.
Cheers All
Aaron

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Aaron my cough has remarkably improved since taking a rest weekend. Sounds like you guys had fun. What is it with Peter and club rides? The luck of the Irish that boy has.

chief

Likes Dirt
are these rides happening every weekend? i knew about the earlier ones but as yet have not been able to attend...very keen for it tho...i should get off my arse and start going to the meetings and the like i guess (slack)

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Chief,

These rides are on every second weekend. They are on alternate weekends to track building. This weekend is the start of the XC track building. Next weekend the club ride is on again.

Cheers
Ryan

MrPlow

TMBC
Sounds like fun was had.
Sorry I couldn't make it, it was a last minute decision after a few full on weeks and weekends away from the family.
See you next ride though, and off course at the track building (I will be late there too, gotta fix my ute first)
Greg