Red Hill, Sydney, Tuesday 16th

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this week we were going to check out some of the other tracks that Red Hill has to offer besides Grizzlies but didn't quite quite get there.

So how about we have another go next week?

Meet around 11am at the jumps at red Hill (so 9:30 ferry from the quay if you are coming from that direction) and ride the tracks that are out the other side of the jump area.

These tracks are up and down so be prepared to take food water spares e.c.t. whatever you need. The pace won't be too fast as I will be attempting to pedal the Stinky

If all you ever ride is Grizzlies you are missing out, come along on this ride as there are heaps of tracks out there and there is something for everyone. And if anyone is worried about the uphills it makes about as much sense as walking back up Grizzlies anyway :)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I'm in!!! Good to see ya bringing the Stinky back to life and oh yeah we're going slow. You know what i'll be bringing haha
So beerski's at my joint afterwards?

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey yeah i live in killarney hts hope u dont mind if i ring in . maybe you guys could give us some tips . just starting out into riding .

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
adolf_mullet said:
hey yeah i live in killarney hts hope u dont mind if i ring in . maybe you guys could give us some tips . just starting out into riding .
Yeah for sure come along!

I think it would be a good ride for new Farkin.net members to come along on, or those who haven't been on a Farkin ride yet.

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Squidly Didly said:
I'm in!!! Good to see ya bringing the Stinky back to life and oh yeah we're going slow. You know what i'll be bringing haha
So beerski's at my joint afterwards?
Sounds like a plan.

...oh and you "I was passing all these XC guys on my Fly" go slow? :p

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
theres tons of new stuff added up at red hill , like the north shore at the back of the jumps :D it looks sweet :D like to have a go at the start of the grizzleys :twisted:

Rik

logged out
I'll be in for general riding, I want to avoid grizzlies (for reasons mentioned in another thread), plus I need to do some miles and build endurance, so this sounds excellent!

Rik

logged out
Righto, I'm up for a full day of riding, if someone wants to meet me at Manly around 9-9:30, or at the Hill at 10-10:30 so we can get an early start? Or are ya all women who need beauty sleep in the morning?

Rik

logged out
Well that was fun, now to spend the rest of the week recovering.
And if you thought those ducks and frogs were bad yesterday, you should hear me after chili pizza, pasta and beer... woah! :shock:

j-ro

Likes Dirt
Yeah mate, be there on the 18th, as it says in the title!
lol
sorry guys
should have looked to see that thats a thursday. but ill b there tomoz

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
j-ro said:
Yeah mate, be there on the 18th, as it says in the title!
lol
sorry guys
should have looked to see that thats a thursday. but ill b there tomoz
Oh no, that would be my bad :oops:

sorry guys, I don't know my lefts and rights either, just ask Rik :roll: