Rando and Cory 2 Day Camp/Clinic 10-12 December - Thredbo

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
We are holding two training camps in Thredbo, one on the 10th and 11th of December and the other on the 14th and the 15th. Spaces are limited to 10 people for each weekend and the cost is $299 per rider which includes a 2 day lift pass ($229 if you allready have a season pass) For more info check out www.jaredrando.com or www.rawnrg.com.au. To book in, contact RawNRG

-Rando

Last edited:

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
on randos site it says that he and ben will be running camps in canberra... does anyone know what the price for them will be?

demo man

Used to be cool.
i've forgotten already.

they aren't cheap, but they are definately worth it.

it's always a really good time, everybody leaves riding better.

pop him an e-mail mate, best way to find out the answers to your Qs.

demo man

Used to be cool.
^^

that's what they were charging last summer - i didn't say that because it may well have changed. last year that price included some drinks too, plus of course loads of education.

again, they were mostly 2-day clinics in one location (Majura). they did run one camp that was 3 meetings a week for two weeks, but that was their first and they didn't do it again (they did 2 more clinics after that) so i think they prefer doing 2 day clinics than the stretched out ones.

really good fun, highly recommended by everyone who has done one (that includes me)