QLD MTNX Super Series Rnd 2

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Hey Everyone,

Just want to make a big shoot out to all the riders and all the support they have given the State Series. I have been told that the QLD riders are some of the best riders out there as they don't sit there and complain about everything. They are just there to do what racing is all about... a chance to just ride your bike and do what you love!!!

Also I want to thank a few people for all their help on the day. To Randal Huntington for converting a BMX track to a MTNX track. I think that he did a great job in making it work. Leaving us with fun & technical racing (you rock honey).
Also to my son, Bryce Huntington for working his butt off all day long even with a broken arm.
To all the people that came out to help fix up the track in the week leading up to the racing.
To the Brisbane South MTB Club Volunteers!
To Glen Cadega from The Logan City BMX Academy for letting us convert his BMX track!
To Matt LeCornu for giving us one of the quickest turn arounds in racing with the moto draws ever. (I actually had to hold on to the start list for a few minutes before the final just so I could get my breath back before my final). To Shane Pearse for doing a fantastic job on commentating!
And lastly to our Sponsors Anaconda and For The Riders.com for supporting the series!!! Thank you so much to all.
Oh and I almost forgot the spectators. Thanks for coming out and supporting your family and friends riding. It was great to see so many poeple on the hill.

Okay... now I have quite a few photo's to post up so I will have to do it slowly. These photo's were taken by my son who is a budding photographer. He is only 9yrs old and did it all with a broken arm. So if you want to thank someone for the photo's please thank "Bryce Huntington".

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Here's the next lot!

Attachments

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Still more to come...

Attachments

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Nearly finished!

Attachments

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
That's the last of Bryce's photo's.

Attachments

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Well that's all the photo's for now. I will have a look through the rest to see if there are anymore okay ones.

Last edited:

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Sarsha,

Huge thankyou to Bryce, your son. Got some awesome photos, thanks heaps.

Next time I will have to beat you. :p Only kidding you probably beat me again, was a good race though.

Thanks for the awesome day.

Dummby

Cannon Fodder
indeed it was an awsome day. i almost had you sarsha but you have incredible power outta that corner congratulations. and thanks for the pics you guys did a good job yesterday.