Pump Track Sesh/Jam

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
As the title suggests, Im lookin to put together a "Pump Track Sesh/Jam" one Saturday night, im lookin at March 26th (Changed due to Skyfire on the 19th) :cool:
This goes out to any DJ/4X/Street/Bmx/Any-Other-Pump-Track Riders" on Rotorburn, if you think you hav what it takes to hold the title of "Track Champ" on my littl pumpy, pic provided... My close friend is "Track Champ" from my last littl jam, i couldn't ride due to injury, but i want this to go out to more people and make some new riding mates ;)
Gonna be $10 to compete, $5 to come watch/hang out/be a photographer/casually ride the track non-comp, so its cheap, money goes to food and drinks (non-alcoholic) and the running of the BBQ, and left over cash is donated to a charity to be decided!!! :D
Happy to open doors for practice on the Thursday (maybe) and Friday (for sure) before the comp, + The pratice on the day and comp heading into the night... :D
Also looking for any sponsors... Need a sponsor or two, to support prizes and possible freebies... :) Please give me a PM if your able to do anything or know some-one who would like to help out... If we end up with no Sponsor/s it'll jus be cash prizes, 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Any questions, ask below or PM me, cant wait to get this littl jam hooked up and going...
thanks,
Jesse - "Jebby" :cool:

Attachments

Last edited:

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
Just 1 month til my jam/sesh, still lookin for a sponsor or two...
Also lookin for more riders to come and compete, also thinkin of $5 to jus ride casually, no comp, just for fun, for those who arent manly enough for a challenge!!!
Also now an event on Facebook , if unable to view, become my friend and ill invite you :D
Lets get this big, and make it a night to remember, ridin, chilling, makin new riding mates, tell your friends, and your riding family
photographers welcome, still $5 :D
Thanks, jesse - jebby

Last edited:

oneilre

Squid
dude looking for sponsors, go to some of the local bike shops, eg try mal adjusted hes pretty big on sponsoring small events, etc or you can always try onya and stuff.

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
Just 1 month til my jam/sesh, still lookin for a sponsor :cool:
Also lookin for more riders to come and compete, also, $5 to jus ride casually, no comp, just for fun, for those who arent manly enough for a challenge!!!
Im going to bump this every week, so you dont forget, or it will finally catch your eye and you can come ride :D
Also now an event on Facebook , if unable to view, become my friend and ill invite you :D
Lets get this big, and make it a night to remember, ridin, chilling, makin new riding mates, tell your friends, and your riding family
photographers welcome, still $5 :D
Thanks, jesse - jebby

J3$$3

Likes Dirt
Just over a week left!!! Anyone who wants to practice, this Thursday, 1-5 gonna be shredding!!! come along, PM for details
Hopes to see you there