Perth Dh

G

Hey all, just wondering if you all wanna do some dh runs somewhere.
Goatfarm mentioned mundaring that would be cool :D

just a suggestion

Yeh after next tues morn I'm free so providing I can get some form of transport i'm up for it

Hmm do any of you guys own onw of those bike carriers for cars w/o towballs. Like the ones that go under the bootlid.

Cause if you can get one of them I can drive us to Dwel. Can fit four ppl in my car but prolly only 3 to 4 bikes depending on how strong one of those racks would be. Yeh that would be mad. Cant wait

G

it's just an idea and i gotta get my bike running first...

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
im up for that definatly after the 14th of nov and before the 26th....i got a dual cab hilux ute and can prolly take about 3 bikes on a rack and 3 ro 4 more in the tray...and you can all cram in the car....fkn awsome for shuttle runs, also who else here can drive, cos im not gonna be driving all day...and i'll need some fuel money.

otherwise im up for.

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Ok if you guys want to do some dh up in Mundaring,I can probably help out with the shuttle vehicle (4 to 5 bikes/riders).Give a definate date and time and we'll go from there eh.
While you lot are in the area I may be able to show you the dh trail that runs from Bilgomen all the way down through the JF to Rocky Pool(around 7 to 8 km long at a guess) good stuff :)

Adi

It's my birthday!
I am in, does not matter where we go, and I'd be willing to pay for a lift and the inconvinience of carrying me and my bike :p. Also anytime after this month is superb. So definately count me in :D