Ourimbah - Finding the Trails

ryanosulli

Likes Bikes
Anyone keen on making a regular am/ dh ride at ourimbah? I regularly travel from northern beaches up am & dh runs. Hate that hill!!

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Hey Bud,

I'm a local to the Rimba trails and overdue for a pedal. Happy to meetup at Rimba tomorrow at 7am if that's still your plans.

Happy to show you round the trails, no shuttles, just pedal up, roll down the hill.

Have to be finished up by 10am at latest though. If you're keen, just reply here or PM.

Cheers,
Grant
Just pm'd you mate and thanks for the offer, much appreciated.

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen on making a regular am/ dh ride at ourimbah? I regularly travel from northern beaches up am & dh runs. Hate that hill!!
Pretty keen I guess but let me check the trails out first. If we could get a few guys together we may be able to organise a shuttle. I can put a bike in the back and two on my rack (once its mounted and ready to go that is). So if we find one other guy we'd already be ready to shuttle. I let you know tomorrow if I actually like the trails up there but it seems that I will.

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Hey Bud,

I'm a local to the Rimba trails and overdue for a pedal. Happy to meetup at Rimba tomorrow at 7am if that's still your plans.

Happy to show you round the trails, no shuttles, just pedal up, roll down the hill.

Have to be finished up by 10am at latest though. If you're keen, just reply here or PM.

Cheers,
Grant
Thanks Grant, that was one of the best mornings I had on a bike in a long time. Thanks for showing me around, I had a blast and wouldnt have had that much fun without a guide. The trails are just awesome and I cant wait to come back.